Crimsafe is one of the sturdiest and most durable options when it comes to safety and security for your home. An industry leader in stainless steel security screen protection, these security screens and doors help to add security to homes, office buildings, warehouses and more. Crimsafe products are tailor-made to meet the needs of every home or business owner.
But is Crimsafe worth the money? Let’s look at the various factors as to whether it really is worth installing Crimsafe and getting a good night’s sleep.
- Toughness: Crimsafe stands out as being tougher than the competition. The thicker mesh and innovative screw-clap mechanism have repeatedly been shown to be stronger and more difficult to breach than their competitors.
- Tensile strength: The 304-grade tensile stainless-steel mesh used by Crimsafe is more difficult to cut or pierce. It is up to 26% thicker on the cross-section than most other competitive goods on the market, with a diameter of 0.9mm. Because testing has shown that 304 structural grade stainless steel outperforms 316 grade, they utilized this and designed Tensile-Tough mesh to absorb the impact of an attack while remaining robust.
- Appearance: Crimsafe looks attractive as well. The stainless-steel mesh screens offer optimum security while avoiding the prison-like look of bars or grilles. Their powder-coated mesh screens and frames have basic clean lines that look as beautiful as the feeling of security they offer.
- Energy-efficient: Crimsafe increases energy efficiency. Glass windows and doors can account for up to 40% of residential heat gain/loss. Installing Crimsafe in these areas will enhance cooling and heat retention, offering cost savings to energy usage.
- Corrosion resistance: Crimsafe is resistant to corrosion. Their screens have been exposed to more than 3000 hours of salt spray testing, simulating 30 years of outdoor exposure, with no corrosion, loss of adhesion, or blistering.
- Warranty: Crimsafe provides 10 years of peace of mind in form of a decade of warranty.
These factors show that Crimsafe is worth every cent you spend on them. The security screens and doors assure security and brings peace of mind at the same time. Crimsafe has risen to the top of the stainless steel security screen industry, and it is quite evident why.
If you’d like to install Crimsafe on your home or business, call us today for a free consultation and quote.