With the growing concerns of the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we aim to keep our customers updated and additional steps are being taken to keep our business open and customers safe.
In times like these, health is of utmost importance.
We have implemented best practices to keep everyone safe including:
- We are following social distancing protocols
- Our staff, are washing and sanitising their hands regularly and following the government’s recommended hygiene practices
- Sanitiser is available at all times for customers
- All staff members feeling unwell or who have returned from international travel have been sent home and guided in best practice self-quarantine
- Sanitising of pens and clipboards and all shared stationery items
Our general business operations remain unchanged and if you have any questions, please phone us on 1300 11 51 51.
We wish you the best of health and thank you for your continued support. We will continue to service all of your needs by providing a safe environment and best possible patient care.